Tears or Fears

First of all a shout out to my sister, it's her 40th birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE!

I miss her so much. Can't wait to see her and celebrate her 40th :)


SHOUT! SHOUT! Let it all out!.... But you can't.

I don't know what the policy is for shedding tears.

As a bedspacer, one must keep one's actions always in check, much more with emotions and especially with crying.

Personally, I just don't know how people react when seeing other people cry.

Is this like a prison (I've never been in one) where when you show this kind of "weakness" they judge you and say "we're all in the same boat here" or stuff like "you brought this on yourself" or maybe they'll think, when they hear your reason for weeping, they'll quickly dismiss it and state that it's nothing compared to what they're experiencing or what they had to give up.

Again, it depends I guess on who you live with. I've been with these guys for nearly 2 months now but I can't seem to tell or weigh their thoughts. However, I feel it's mostly the latter, considering I came here as a single man with no financial obligations whatsoever.

So it's really hard because there are lots of times when one must let his emotions flow freely.

I don't expect this to be the last nor the greatest fit of sadness either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Pasig River Ferry Part 2 (The Thoughts and more pictures)