Pasig River Ferry
Last May 8 I rode the newly opened Pasig River Ferry. I'm not going into detail about the different stations and how much it costs because frankly, I was lost in my own thoughts for the most part and I rode it when it was still free.
I'd like to think this is a traffic solution but I don't think it is. I guess it's just a fun way to get from the Metro Manila wasteland to the historical Intramuros.
I will never know why the river isn't as the Chao Phraya. Pasig River has no personality at all. But still, at least we get to ride a boat and not just think of it as badly painted picture on the wall.
I'd like to think this is a traffic solution but I don't think it is. I guess it's just a fun way to get from the Metro Manila wasteland to the historical Intramuros.
I will never know why the river isn't as the Chao Phraya. Pasig River has no personality at all. But still, at least we get to ride a boat and not just think of it as badly painted picture on the wall.
Guadalupe Station - Free coffee but bring your own milk and sugar
The notorious Metro Manila billboards
The under of a bridge.
Could have been a hotel
but people are addicted to condos
A church! But of course.
I hope the residents look at the river often.
Now, that's a real ferry and those are real river people
Contrasts
Cargo boats
Old-style houses
Graf
Old-style buildings












Comments
Post a Comment